maanantai 23. helmikuuta 2015

Viikko 10/2015: Seeming

Kirjoita teksti yhden tai useamman näistä Seemingin musiikkien lyriikoiden inspiroiana!

Writing
I give names to the colors and shapes

***

Yes the shadows are moving
And I’m scared to know why
Yes the shadows are moving
And we’re all gonna die

***

Go, go and decorate your scars, love
Let your tears become stars, love
They’ll wash away the night

***

I don’t want you to push
I want you to move Earth
When you’re put on the spot
When you’re told all you’re not
Then all that you’re worth comes into sight
Where absence is presence and black begets white

***

Do you know that the world inside you is alive?

***

She said: “When your bullets are gone
And you still can’t connect
With the one you love
I’ll be your bayonet
And when your cover is blown
Your hiding place is found
I will be your revealer
Deep underground”

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti